Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's a comfortable, and stylish look?

       Alright! So I'm so very happy and excited to say what I've been keeping an eye on for some time now. The androgynous look is coming into style, for guys and gals. You may be dressing this way and not even notice. Now, I'm not saying to go out and crop all your hair off into a pixie-cut (hey! that's in style as well.) but the look is very popular. It's easy, comfortable, and you can accessorize to add a bit of a feminine-flair to an outfit. I myself, was just elated to find out androgyny was coming into style simply because It's so easy to do! I like to pair a boyish t-shirt .i.e. my batman graphic-t with a pair of black skinny jeans and a studded belt. It's great for casual wear, if you have buddies who are batman fans, you get high-fives and hey, look at that! It's super comfortable. Now one thing you may want to keep a close eye on is the fact that if you over-do it. It may look sloppy. I think one of the main points of pulling off a good androgynous look is that you shouldn't over do it with too many accessories or looking to formal, and don't completely cop-out and make it look too baggy and lazy! 

Anywho! It's definatley excited for me, and I hope to see both boys and girls rocking this look all over! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment