Saturday, March 19, 2011

Animation practice with Scrafty!


you can favorite on deviantart if you like it that much ♥ ( Favorite it? )

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
Do you like it? I still have a lot of improvement to be made, but I'm really proud of how this turned out. ; u ; It's of the new Pokemon from the black & white versions, it's called scrafty. And I absolutely ADORE them.
It's the hoodlum Pokemon, which is why it looks as if it has sagging pants. I love how it looks and it's little attitude! I want to make my animations less "stiff" looking though. Hurrhh. I've been making a lot of art in the past two days, I'm trying to keep my mind off of someone I miss a lot. T^T Like, a lot a lot a lot. I think this is the first time I've ever wanted a spring break to end quickly, it's only Sunday *sigh*.





No comments:

Post a Comment